- 33″ Width
- 25″ Deep
- 49″ Inside Height from bottom grill to inside top of cage
- 67″ Total Height From Floor To Top of Arch
- Bottom Tray – 31 5/8″ x 24″ x 1.5″
- Top Tray – 31 11/16″ x 24 5/8″
- Grill – 31.5″ x 24″
- 3/4″ Bar spacing
- 5 MM bars
- 87 LBS. Shipping weight in box
- Out of box approximate weight 77 LBS.
- Easy to move in and out of house, easy to handle
- Seedcatcher: 3.5″ inches width, 3.5″ inches depth
- Inside Tray to floor: 15 1/2″ inches
- Corner of seedcatcher to floor: 22″ inches
- Bottom shelf to Floor: 6″ inches
- Patented stainless steel front door lock (ID: Lock 7)
- Large swing out front door
- Slide out grill & tray
- 4 Swing out feeder doors with 4 stainless steel 10oz. cups
- 4 Stainless steel feeder door locks
- Easy assembly No nuts, No bolts
- 4 Rolling Casters
- 2 inside perches with brackets
- Arch Top
- Nest Door Opening (can be removed to add a nest box to side panel)
- This Aluminum cage will outlast any powder coated cage on the market.
- Okay for outside use.
REVOLUTIONARY NEW ALUMINUM CAGES NO more chipping paint, NO more rust, Okay For Outdoor Use!
- 25″ Width
- 22″ Deep
- 45″ Inside Height from bottom grill to inside top of cage
- 63″ Total Height
- 5/8″ Bar spacing
- 5 MM bars
- 69 LBS.
This beautiful Congo African Grey is currently available! This sweetie pie lives to snuggle and is super friendly. He/She is marvelously tame and has an incredibly clear vocabulary. Simply flawless in every way! A strikingly beautiful bird both inside and out. We feed our African Greys a variety of fruits and vegetables, such as, sweet potatoes, fresh kale, broccoli, carrots, apples and peppers. All fruits and vegetables must be thoroughly washed to remove any harmful chemicals before being fed to the bird. We also feed a variety of Uccello seeds, pellets and nuts. Feeding pet birds the right foods is important for their health.
We have a GORGEOUS Cape Parrot available! Cape Parrots are prized for their lovely personality. There’s so much to love about these intelligent birds. They are cuddly, playful, and all-around gentle giants. Cape Parrot are also great talkers. Some even compare their ability with those of the African Greys - which says a lot!
If you are interested in a Cape Parrot, do some research on your own and see how amazing these birds are. Cape Parrots are at the top of my list, along with Blue-Headed Macaws, Greys, and Goldens as the top 10 birds to have.
A Beautiful Catalina Macaw is available! Macaws are active birds. They love to climb, swing, bounce, and chew! Strong toys are a must, as the Macaw's beak is known to be destructive. Their sociability and even temperaments make them great pets. Their intelligence, willingness to learn, and talking ability make them more precious in the eyes of bird lovers. Macaws, like most parrots, thrive on attention from their owners and will form a strong bond with its family members.
These adorable snuggly playful green cheek conures are available! Popular as pets due to their small size, beauty, and intelligence, green-cheeked conures have stolen many a bird lover’s heart in recent years. Their curiosity, spunk, and playful nature make them interesting and entertaining pets. Owners love the green cheek for its relative quietness compared to other conures. It is not as loud or as frequent in its calling, but it will make some noise. Green-cheeked conures have been known to talk, and some are able to learn quite a few words, but they are generally not prized for their talking abilities. Green cheek conures are social birds that enjoy human interaction.